Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Customer resolver team. I need an escalation past you

Hello

does anyone know of a way to get customer resolver team to contact me via email.

i cannot talk physically.

military accident.

i go onto live chat have spent 27 hrs there to resolve an enormous number of issues some resolved but now one major issue.

The representative Tim who is in Adelaide and time zone way off for when if I even could phone , it’s an odd time period you can call him. I believe this must be a from home type assistance

Soo need email assistance. How can I escalate the issue further past the customer resolver team or this individual who keeps telephoning when I have told the live chat mob I simply cannot talk so I need email, hahah it’s a nightmare.

i have asked the live hat for this over and over and over but as English is a second language the complexities of my order are just getting lost on them.

hopefully someone from Optus sees this.

FYI

im currently house sitting out of my local area don’t know anyone to phone for me and I broke my leg yesterday with their loveable happy Labrador so I can’t get about to go to a store which may be my only option.

they are happy to sign me up to multiple accounts and numbers and phones all wrong but when I complain and return them no one wants to help.

i really need someone who know how I can find why my most recent order has not been fully completed. More details via private message.

ryder

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Customer resolver team. I need an escalation past you

I don't think it's a language barrier. It's a disinteresty barrier.

You should PM your details to Dan_C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Customer resolver team. I need an escalation past you

Hey @MajorRyderr - we've responded to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos