cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Brendan2017
New Contributor
New Contributor

Customer Service?

Hello ordered a new phone with plan in early Dec. have been asked to call Optus for a update. I’m the customer why not call me? Anyway I obliged and the wait time is 90 minutes and has been that way for over a week. Went into the store today they can’t help other than give me a phone to call the VIP store number but even the service people (in Philipines?) tell me they can’t help and redirected me to original customer service number. Sorry guys but seriously renewing a new mobile with your company has been near on impossible with your Jervis upgrade and this latest episode.

Just curious am am I being unreasonable? 

My reference number is T101513208089506

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
loomengloh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Customer Service?

No Sir, you are not ... I have been trying to get to optus helplione for the bgetter part of ha;lf a day... no success. We should exit Optus en masse. They would not know customer service if it bit them on the ankle.

0 Kudos
Brendan2017
New Contributor
New Contributor

As my dearly departed dad once said, ‘you can’t complain about the service ....,, there is none’. 

0 Kudos
Miles_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Heya @Brendan2017. Really disappointing to see that you've had such trouble getting through to chat about your order. Certainly not what we like to see at all. Could you please PM us here with your service number, full name and DOB so that we can check this out for you? Did you have an order number as well?

0 Kudos