Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
casper8221
New Contributor
New Contributor

Customer Service in Retail Shop

Just been in to the Eastland Store in Vic. 

So disappointed. Asked about the fact that my SIM only plan will be expiring in August and my current phone is dying. Asked about termination fees - lady flat out said no fees. Didn't even listen to my request to check my account.

I so annoyed about simply people not listening. Walked out. Went back and simply asked her to listen. I know they only do sales. But they are representative of the brand. Service is doing the task requested. Experience is the true measure. 

It not easy and im sure standing around in a franchise shop can be draining sometimes. 

I simply wanted to see what my charges would be - so hard now online and even harder now in store.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Customer Service in Retail Shop

Have you considered there are no fees?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointing experience in store. I'll pass on your feedback to their managers. If you would like me to double check your plan, please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Puneeth
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at the retailer shop. To know more about the cancellation charges you can contact Optus on live chat and get the issue sorted for you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos