Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Customer Service Email Address ?

JoshV

Is there any email address out there with a bit of authority as I can't seem to find one. I've been trying to resolve an issue since November and I've tried the live chat and called many times. They assured me they would fix the issue but nothing's fixed and my service has just been restricted. I find getting in contact with Optus is so ridiculously difficult

Solution

Re: Customer Service Email Address ?

Jeneral__Pain

There isn't an email you can just write too...

Your best bet, given the fact you've tried escalating it, would be www.optus.com.au/complaints and fill out a complaint form. They will respond to discuss your escalation further.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Customer Service Email Address ?

dlake

That's because it IS ridiculously difficult

Possibilities:

1. Ring the Optus number--only a fool with endless patience and about 45 spare minutes to press buttons would do this!

2. Go to the web site--possibilities,  but severely restricted by needing technical advice

3. Write a letter  EXCELLENT response

4. Make an online complaint--nothing will haoppen whatsoever

5. Don't pay your account--THEY WILL RING YOU!

6. Complain to the Ombudsman - effective, but ultimately begs the question:

What is a Telco giant doing with such abysmal service and communication skills????

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos