Searching...

Mobile

Customer Relations Team

wardcameron1

I've had a missed phone call from the customer relations team. Just wondering how I get back in contact with them - I call the number back and it just goes to vmail.

Re: Customer Relations Team

Yeldarb

Yep happened to me twice last week. If it's important they will no doubt ring you back. Your not waiting on a delivery or anything that needs immediate attention?

HaveBeen

Unfortunately they're pretty useless and you'll end up being transferred around in circles like a merry-go-round.

I find you get better traction using Live Chat, also have the ability to send the entire transcript to yourself.

I've had Optus staff members blantantly lie to me, and then I reference back to chat logs and they often backtrack. 

wardcameron1

I have escalated to the TIO already. This is absolutely pathetic! 

wardcameron1

Nothing urgent. Just trying to cancel my contract because the service is just so terrible. 

Yeldarb

Normally Optus will contact you fairly soon if the TIO gets involved. Poor reception is the reason for wanting to exit?  What did Optus say about the matter?

wardcameron1

Nothing. I can’t talk to anyone with any authority. They all just say “talk to customer relations, I can’t do anything”.

Shauna

Hi @wardcameron1 - disappointing that you haven't had much luck. I'd be happy to chase down your case manager and go from there. Can you please send me a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB so I can take a look? Sorry for the experience. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Marie

I am sorry Cameron, I'm certainly not trying to be unhelpful I'm only able to provide you with the details I have. May I ask the name of the agent you have so we can contact them directly for you and request an update. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Jimpap1

Hey here is a solution to the problem. OPTUS PROVIDES AN ACTUAL PHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU PUT YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS NUMBER IN TO GET IN A QUEUE TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO PERSON DEALING WITH YOUR CASE. Everything else is and absolute joke ! How & the way you subject people back into your call queues only compunds the queue problems. have been trying to speak to someone since the day after my BS NBN installation since the 9/4. Missed the call by seconds. Unable to get back to here. Got through C/serv, transferring you through sir. Guess where back into the same queue and at the back end of it. SERIOUSLY

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
50 Kudos