Searching...

Mobile

Customer Number

jakma

Hi I need to provide my customer number to telstra to port accross, They have advised that the number I need is 11 digits long but I have my customer number from optus is 14 digits

Do I nned to drop off some of the account #

Thanks

Re: Customer Number

Yeldarb

Hmm the link below suggests an Optus account number is required and as you correctly pointed out that's 14 digits. I would double check with Telstra on that.

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/mobiles-tablets/plans/switching-with-telstra

Re: Customer Number

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

@jakma,

If your service is still active, simply open the My Optus application and navigate to the billing section. The account number is there on the top portion of the page. We've recently migrated a number of post-paid customers to a new billing/service platform. These accounts have 11 digit account numbers. If your service is still being billed from our legacy system then yes, it should be a 14 digit number.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
63 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos