Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Credit History

Hi,

I signed up  2 plans with optus 3 months back for 1 year contract, 1 $25 sim only and other $60 data only sim. So I’m paying $85 per month.

Now I wanted to buy ipad pro for data only sim with optus and one of the agent upgraded my 12 month data only plan and offered ipad with it. $60 for sim and $25 ipad. But the ordered got declined due to credit history.

I want to know why it got declined when its just $25 more? And also I can pay tablet fee upfront which is $600.

I called many times some all says differythings and really disappointed. And I don’t know what to do with that data only plan. 

Please someone help me with this. I really need an iPad. 

TIA

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Credit History

It's not something we can comment on. All credit applications are assessed by an external credit team. Our Sales Agents receive a generic decline reason. 

"service was decline due to the customer not meeting Optus credit criteria"

For more information, you'll need to reach out to a credit reporting agency such as VEDA or Dun and Bradstreet.

I'm sorry I can't be of much more assistance here @tamu88

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos