New Contributor

Copy of phone call record

4 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Copy of phone call record

Hi Scott,

This is a public forum, not a service centre. As it sounds your request is legal in nature, possibly best to forward this request to Optus via their written customer service contact point.

Customer Relations Group, PO Box 306 Salisbury South 5106.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Scott,

You mentioned this request has already been done for your wife's number so it should be a simple matter of contacting Optus again and requesting it for yourself.

Have you tried to login to My Account to view the bill for the desired period? If it is an itemised bill you should be able to do this via self serve.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I need copy of phone records from 15:01:2020 till 21:02:2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there cosimadiana,

Have you tried the instructions in the Accepted Solution above?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos