cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Moderator Marie

Re: Content services

Sorry to hear that @Ksh1411 😞 We'd be happy to look further into this for you if you can PM me with your mobile number, full name and date of birth. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor oziegege
New Contributor

Same here. OPTUS is an accomplice in the  theft. I called the 1300 number (MIA Sphere live) and got disconnected, one more fee!. I'll swicth to another company. I'll lodge a complaint with the ombudsman, consumers and the police if I have to. UNBELIEVABLE!

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Really sorry for the hassle @oziegege.   We may need to have this investigated by the content provider. We can restrict further charges for premium services on our end. Once that is done there won't be further charges. Please contact us  here from your PC and we can help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos