Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Content services refunds

Sinderella

Has anyone received a refund cheque yet?  I accepted the offer received by text and activated via a unique code on Optus website.

I am still waiting for my $864 refund (on a prepaid mobile service) that was meant to arrive within 6 weeks. Couldn’t be credited to my service as it was prepaid.

Solution

Re: Content services refunds

Ray_YC

Disappointing to hear it has taken longer than it should. 

We encourage customers to contact Optus to discuss any questions they may have regarding Direct Carrier Billing and refunds by phone on 1300 720 225.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Sinderella

Not sure this post was actually ‘SOLVED’ with that reply as the phone number turned out to be for post paid mobile plans (not prepaid). Finally got onto the right section, I think, but over 2 months after original text message with content refund information I am still waiting on refund cheque that was to arrive in under 6 weeks. 

Sinderella

👍🏻 Optus refund Cheque finally arrived over 2 months after initial text (requiring activation) for the DCB ‘direct carrier billing’ refund (as a result of ACCC ruling).

Had to make several frustrating phone calls  (and be told otherwise) to get it finally get it issued though, but all good now 🙂

Ray_YC

You certainly shouldn't have had to keep following up on it sinderella but very pleased you got the refund cheque and it was a good outcome ☺️ 

Thanks for returning to Yes Crowd to let us know!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
102 Kudos
82 Kudos
76 Kudos
74 Kudos
71 Kudos