Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DWilliams95
New Contributor
New Contributor

Content service on bill

Hello,

There is content service charges on my bills
The only active service I have agreed to is music streaming which shows on the app as $0/month. What am I and have I been getting charged $14.99 every month? Anyone have any ideas?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tuong_YC

Re: Content service on bill

Good morning @Dwilliam95, we can certainly take a look into this for you. If you could shoot us a message through to our 24/7 Messenger teams on the Optus App - we will run some checks on your billing to advise further.

Just in case you were not aware as well, on the Optus App there is a Bill Breakdown fee which will provide you with some more information on the fees incurred and explain where they have derived from as well.

I should also mention, that generally speaking offers such as free music streaming can come with an end date and so for example if you were apart of the promotion of free music streaming for 12 months, once this time frame has completed its term- should you use the feature after, it will be charged to your account.

Nonetheless though, just send us a message and we will walk you through this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors