Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Content Charges

I have just noticed a $60 'Content Charge" that has accumulated over the last 3 weeks. Every week I have been charged $5 three times within minutes. I have not subscribed to anything. I believe I may have received a text and started answering it then just deleted it. I believe the charges are related to odd texts that I am now receiving weekly which I delete immediately. They are possibly from 1900 or 1991 numbers. How can I be charged for receiving a text from something I never signed up to? Quite angry about it. Any suggestions appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Content Charges

Send STOP to the numbers

Search here for MIA SPHERE.

Its reasonably straight forward to block future issues and ger you money recreditted.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Content Charges

Sorry to hear that JulietS. Have you followed Peter's advice? If you need any further help with this, don't hesitate to send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, and date of birth. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos