Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Contact

I can't seem to contact support through any method. Tried support number, live chat, twitter... To no avail. Can someone ring me back? I have a billing enquiry 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Contact

Hi,

Certainly seems a bit crazy you can't get anyone via those mediums.. I'll have a shout out to the Optus reps to take a look via PM.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. This is super frustrating. The support number 133937 says there's a system outage. The link to Live Chat doesn't do anything. Twitter is silent, even though they are posting stuff.... No idea

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @zvonul sorry to hear about the troubles you've had getting through to us. If you were still in need of assistance please feel free to send the full name, number and date of birth attached to your account through to us via a PM →http://yesopt.us/pmphil. If you could please shed a little more light on what this billing enquiry was in regards to it would be appreciated. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It's pretty obvious this channel is just as useless to use when trying to sort out a problem... Four weeks ago, Phil offered me a life line, asking me to contact him via PM and provide relevant details. Which I promptly did. The status of that message says "Not yet read"! Not sure why I'm surprised... Meanwhile, I just received a new bill, in which I'm still being charged for Premium SMS (MIA Sphere Live and also Digital Turbine - this is new); Service description for these states Wonooda, whatever that means. I specifically asked to have Premium SMS disabled.

Totally useless. So much for digital channels...

I guess I'll just have to go into a shop and talk with a real person.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

All messages sent via all of our social channels are filtered using an external system. The message will only show as having been read if the mod was to go directly through YC and respond there. 

Alex did reply back to your PM on the 01/01/18.

"Hi **, thanks for getting in touch about this!

Can see we've spoken via Twitter and provided a link so you can set your content spend level to $0, how'd you go?

If you still need a hand, let us know and we can check it out from our end :)"

We didn't receive a response. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I was referring to the solution posted by Phil C - moderator... see above. I sent all details via PM to him

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Whether you send the message to me or any other moderator, it doesn't make a difference.

We have visibility over all messages sent via YC. If another moderator picks up your message then they'll take ownership of your enquiry.

We work 24/7, there's always a chance that the mod that spoke with you initially wasn't in the office by the time your message was sent through.

You'd messaged Phil on Dec 30 at 12:44 PM. Alex picked up the message on 01/01/18 at 7:10 PM.

Edit- not that I expect you to know how we work, it's just to avoid any confusion in the future. 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The reply on Twitter wasn't helpful.

Phil had specifically suggested "please feel free to send the full name, number and date of birth attached to your account through to us via a PM →http://yesopt.us/pmphil. If you could please shed a little more light on what this billing enquiry was in regards to it would be appreciated. " I did this. If you prefer, I can PM you that message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@zvonul, I've replied back to the private message. I thought I'd go ahead and make the changes on Phil's behalf.