Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Comtract

Hi my name Loc and today I chat with sale teams many times. At the first time I just want to know that my contract end in 9 mar 2018. How long do I need to notes optus do end my contract to move on to new service. End then I found out sale persion offer me to wast off fee of end contract early and to update to new contract, but I do not have any phone that I need and knowledge in my might, therefore I end chat and find out that phone I need then I come back in chat salte team and ask for the offer to update my phone. But sale persion said i have to paid $102 fee for end of contract. I really upset and want to end contract now. How can I still keep my number and end off contract to move on to difference service. ( and at first sale persion said I just need to notes only 1 day before of contract end day. And that last persion said 5 day the before contract end day. I really confusions can anyone help) what should I do?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Comtract

If you want to end your contract early there is likely a fee. $102 in your case.

If you pay that amount you can sign up to any Optus service with your current number.

Just find your new plan (make sure its not only available to new customers only) and ask Optus to cancel your current plan (pay $102) and start the new plan with your number.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Comtract

Hey Loc. I'm still pretty confused about what you're looking to do. Are you looking to go onto a new Optus contract or port your service out to a new provider? If you send us a private message we're happy to clarify everything for you. Please send through your phone number, full name, date of birth, and what you're looking to do. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos