Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Compliment

To the team at application escalations team, 
This is a compliment for an exceptional customer service officer that attended to my concern. Brad from Optus escalations team not only attended to my matter he also followed up with my regarding my ongoing issue with Optus on weekly basis, he truely is an asset to your organisation.
I tried contacting Optus escalations 4 times and no one was interested enough to attend to my issue, they all told me the same thing however, the last time I called I spoke to brad, he took the time to listen to my concerns to try and solve my issue with Optus, I was lucky enough to had spoken to brad before taking it to the telecommunications ombudsman but brad assured me he will do the best he could to assist. He truely delivered to his promise, regardless of the outcome I was completely satisfied by his professionalism and the effort he put to try and ease my mind.
Please forward this to Brads line manager with a massive THANK YOU TO BRAD! He is truely a great worker and he takes pride in assisting his customers.
WELL DONE BRAD.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Compliment

Great news and with a name like Brad he would have to be a gentleman and a scholar. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Compliment

Hey @Dmitchell - thanks for taking the time to write to us. 

Although I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with your service, it's really great to hear that Brad was able to help you get this resolved! We really appreciate when customers take the time to let us know of their positive experiences. 

If you could please send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number, I should be able to track down Brad and his manager from the notes on your account to pass on your feedback. I'm sure he'd love to hear it 😄 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos