Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Begotten3
New Contributor

Compliment

I would like to extend a huge thanks and appreciation to Vincent (employee number: CP498277) who after many times talking to Online representatives through the app, helped me with sorting my bill out that was incorrectly charged. He knew exactly what I was talking about it and had it all sorted and fixed up within 5 minutes of the conversation starting. This is a huge shout out to him giving that it took me 10 days through online to fix one problem let along the rest of the billing issue. 

Thank you so much Vincent, telecommunication need representatives like your self in the training process rather then just the customer service side, to have a leading example of what great customer service and resulting in a happy outcome for both the business and the customer. Well done. 

Ben

1 Reply
RetiredModerator Gen_R
RetiredModerator

Re: Compliment

Hey @Begotten3 - thanks for taking the time to leave such feedback 🙂 Will make sure to pass this on to Vincent and his manager. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors