Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor brebar07
New Contributor

Complaints

I raised a complaint with Optus, this was done via email. They resonded by email, the email they used was a "noreply" which I just noticed after weeks /. months waiting for a reply. They want to funnel everything through phone on online and both services have failed me numerious times which is why I want to deal over documented email. I have been with Optus for decades and I am nearly at the point of walking away.

Does someone know an email for Optus that can be reached and they don't reply with an email that can be responded to....

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Complaints

Optus don't have an email address.

Official complaints (that get a number and timeline for resolution) should be mailed to

Customer Relations Group
PO Box 306
SALISBURY SOUTH
SA 5106

Not sure how further conversations go but possibly you will be contacted directly.

You can also phone to raise an official complaint. 

Phone and WebChat can be used to try resolve a specific issue on the spot, but not great for anything more. 

Suggest you write.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
New Contributor brebar07
New Contributor

Thanks Peter, nothing against you but seriously in 2018 we have to send a physical letter to Optus. Who's prime business is digital communication, should I sent it by pidgeon mail?

Honeslty this is just a way for Optus to make it hard / or can't be bothered raising a complaint.

To be quite frank maybe its better just to end my lond relationship with Optus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

I agree.

In theory you can raise an official complaint in store or by phone but both are not 100% certain to get raised officially. The letter is the best way to get it on the record. 

Optus appear to be struggling a bit at the moment with service. This forum only get a tiny fraction of the complaints (and probably is over weighted as people tend to post complaints, not well dones). Even so Optus have made some questionable decisions in the past that have eroded what was once seen as a stellar company. The ship appear to be slowly righting itself, but its a big task.

Good Luck

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos