Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Rowdman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Combining bills

Hi,

I have 3 separate accounts and therefore 3 separate paper bills per month (all mobile phone plans). 

I want to combine them to a single bill and paid through autonmated direct debit.

Is this possible and if so, how?

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Combining bills

Yes I would think that should be possible if they are all personal accounts in the one name. I'm not sure if you can data pool as they would all need to be eligible accounts. Accounts on the live chat link below might be the best option to get that done.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@Rowdman,

As long as all of your accounts begin with the number 8 or 9, then it shouldn't be an issue. We've been in the process of migrating a number of post-paid mobile & mobile broadband services to a new billing/servicing platform. Services are being migrated in batches, therefore it's possible that you might have one or two services logged under an account beginning with 6.

If that's the case, you'll need to wait until all services are migrated across in order to successfully consolidate your services onto the one account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Bindels
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've the same issue and have raised service tickets for assistance. 
last CSO said it would be done (last May), does it normally take over 6 months to complete?

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there Bindels,

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details so the team can follow up on this.
If not, please Message Us here.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Bindels
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ray, i've messaged in. Hopefully something will come from it. 6 months and no reply either.
been really less than ideal service. I did put in a complaint about the person selling the service initially, they were rude and sold me things I dont use without explaining it clearly... still very disappointed there

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Let us know how you go out of the message response.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos