Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Maverick2000
New Contributor
New Contributor

Combined plan

Me and my partner wanted to go on a combined plan to get the new iPhone 12 Pro Max but we were only allowed to do one as her credit history only allowed $2880 and the same for myself.

Is there anyway that we could’ve combined our credit history to get both phone on the same plan and not seperate plans?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Combined plan

Good morning @maverick, I'm sorry that I couldn't bring better news however we are unable to combine credit history or scores - this is an individual evaluation and is reviewed case by case to meet sale expectation. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Combined plan

The issue doesn't appear to be credit histories. You appear to be asking to get two phones and have a single monthly plan that both use? That's not an Option for anyone.

What sort of data are you wanting access to each month? There are cheaper ways to get it in most cases.
0 Kudos