Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
standogg
New Contributor
New Contributor

Coles employee discount

Hi, I'm a Coles employee and as an employee benefit we are supposed to get 10% off all Optus phone plan fees until 31/03/19. Yet strangely all the plans found here https://offer.optus.com.au/exclusive-offer-19/ have been removed from the coles employee discount page, on the MyColes website page there is a deal for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro for $63.10 a month and when you click the link to sign up, it takes you to the discount page where there is no sign of that plan. Call me crazy, but I thought 10% off all plans actually meant 10% off ALL plans...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Coles employee discount

Remember that some plans are already heavily discounted they can't keep "discount stacking".

Your best bet, is to follow up the discount through your "My Coles" portal.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
standogg
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Coles employee discount

Those plan were on the discount page on Monday, but had been removed by Tuesday. I have spoken to someone from Coles Head office and they said that those plans shouldn't have been removed from the offer, especially The one for the Huawei mate 20 pro as it's an advertised offer on the mycoles page. They said they would be forwarding this issue on to the technical department and they would be contacting optus to find out why these offers were removed. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors