Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Coles Prepay SIM only

Roxy

Hi, 

I have a Coles prepay SIM only, I've retained the same number for 7 years, I would like to keep it if possible.

When I'm in Vic I reccharge $20 upon each 35 day expiry. My last $20 recharge expired on 02/03/2019. 

I have been working in the UK since 16/02/2019, the small print for this SIM prepaid deal states it will remain active for 180 days from expiry of the last recharge. I am still well within that 180 day period but the SIM does not appear to be active anymore. Can anyone from the Optus team help since this is powered by Optus and I cannot reach the Coles Support Team from the UK

Big thanks

Roxy

Coles Prepay SIM only

Roxy

Also... I just tried to link my service to Optus here and the code did not arrive by SMS as it should have. Another indication this SIM is no longer active. 

Any help to reactivate would be appreciated, I'm a bit scuppered from overseas.

Many thanks

Roxy

Solution

Re: Coles Prepay SIM only

Ray_YC

Hi there Roxy,
Thank you for raising this issue. 

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum as we don't have access to customer accounts.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us for assistance.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Reply: Coles Prepay SIM only

Roxy

Thanks Ray, I'll go through Twitter.

Roxanne

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos