cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor arbs
New Contributor

Coles Prepaid SIM auto recharge

Hi there,

Im trying to setup the auto recharge for a Coles Prepaid SIM and keep getting the following error "Hold on! There seems to be a problem with the credit card info you entered. Do you mind double checking and then try again?"

All of my details are 100% correct.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Ev_

Re: Coles Prepaid SIM auto recharge

Hi @arbs.

Have you been able to activate your Prepaid SIM since posting? If you're still needing a hand, please shoot through a message to us here, and we'd be able to help you out with this! 

0 Kudos
New Contributor arbs
New Contributor

Hi Ev,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to activate my SIM fine about a week ago. Its when I try and setup the auto recharge it bombs out after entering the credit card details saying that there is something wrong with them. I did the web chat today as well as a call to the 1300 number. They only came back with "it must be the crediut card" and couldnt help other than suggesting i get another credit card ...

It defintiely isnt my credit card as i use this every day and i have tried it on a number of different browsers and systems (ipad and PC x 2) to try and cancel out my end being the problem.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hmmm this is a tricky one. Are you attempting to set up via the Coles Prepaid Portal

When calling for support, have you been using Coles Prepaid support line? They're available on 1300644741 and will be different  to Optus support lines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors