cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Claiming credit on final bill from the UK?

Hi there,

I disconnected my internet service with Optus as I moved back to the UK. I’ve received my final bill, which actually is just a notification of having credit as I didn’t use the full month that I had paid for before moving. I want to claim this back but am finding this extremely difficult as:
(1) I can’t use the Optus app to message because it only gives me the opportunity to log out as I have no services with Optus anymore; and
(2) calling Optus from the UK would be very expensive and the time difference makes it difficult for me to find a time to call that isn’t in the middle of the night for me.

I also need the credit to be paid into an account that wasn’t the one I originally paid the bill from, as that account has now been shut due to me moving back to the UK.

I seem to just be hitting dead ends trying to get this money back so some help would be appreciated!
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Claiming credit on final bill from the UK?

Hi @SMG1816, if you are overseas and need help with regards to the refund of the credit balance on your final account then you are best to contact us via a → private message to Optus on Facebook or a → direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy