Searching...

Mobile

Chullora Warehouse Address

AshleaIG

Hi there

Is anyone able to please confirm an address for the warehouse in Chullora NSW?

I have a missing item after returning something to them and no one on the phone seems to have the details.

I need this to lodge an investigation with Aus Post

Re: Chullora Warehouse Address

Ray_YC

Hmmm I will try and find out.

In the meantime I believe it is a Toll warehouse, you could ask them / lodge an investigation.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

AshleaIG

Thank you so much Ray.

I do know it also said ''Optus Boomerang'' on it - I don't know if this helps.

Jeneral__Pain

Everything goes back via 

PO Box 6080. Chullora NSW 1405

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted

Ray_YC

Thanks JP ☺️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos