Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mattb72
New Contributor
New Contributor

Check that temporary order is progressing

Hi put in an order for a new phone & plan then recieved a notification that I have a temporary order T101524921580506.

Can this be checked to see if it's progressing as my old phone seems to be on its way out?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Check that temporary order is progressing

You temporary order will be sat in a queue, waiting to be processed by a member of the Online Sales Support Team. At this stage the only way to check it's progress would be to ring them directly on 1300929949.

It should only take 1-3 business days to process, and when completed you will receive a finalised order number that you can track online. If 3 days have passed with no updates, I would recommend calling the number above to follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Phokin
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just ordered the phone can you check it fir me how long i can get it?
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Phokin,

We don't have visibility of customer orders here on our public forum.

Please contact Optus directly for further assistance however please also be aware of this current issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors