cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Norbert
New Contributor

Chat transcript

I had an online chat approx 32 hours ago where I requested  transcript at the end of the call. Needless to say, it never arrived and looking at the yesCrowd page this seems to be a standard Optus procedure not to provide promised transcripts.

Fortunately, I have taken screenshots of the mist relevant parts of the chat, anticipating that I could not trust Optus with this. At leadst, I will now have the necessary evidence should I need to go to the Telecommunications Ombudsman with my complaint.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Chat transcript

Hello @Norbert, sorry to hear of your experience here. Was there anything we may be able to assist with? Feel free to send through a private message with a breakdown of your enquiry and we'll do what we can to help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors