Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ravsharma
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Chat links

Optus chat links are not working. One has to go through the sales chat route. Not a good reflection....

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chat links

It kind of reminds me of what happened with Dodo many years back when their tecnical support got that overwhelmed people started calling sales.

0 Kudos
Ravsharma
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

That is why it is said that companies that do not change with time become extinct. See how many companies exist that were there 25 years back.

Processes and execution is the key to success.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Ravsharma, there are a couple of issues at the moment.

• Live Chat are receiving a higher than normal volume of enquires meaning in some cases it’s not possible to get through to an agent. No message is necessarily displayed an instead customers are met with a spinning cog.
  • An update to the Live Chat system has caused a few issues that need to be fixed. These issues appear to be specific to one’s browser, device, operating system, and even possibly the network they’re connecting from

Whilst we're waiting on a fix, we’ve been advised that the best way to get through is via the mobile version of live chat (that's through your My Optus application).

I can see that Aman has picked up your enquiry and we’ll continue chatting there with you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors