cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Thyda
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Changing plan

Dear Optus teams,
I would like to get confirmation from you guys that I will use 10GB package for my phone internet next month.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Changing plan

Hi @Thyda

Did you receive a confirmed order reference number from us? The order number should end with the letter A

I can't confirm any changes from my side as I don't have any visibility over your account. However, when the plan change does take effect, you'll be able to see the plan via the My Optus app and My Account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Thyda
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hello Dan_C, I’m sorry I don’t get any confirmation. Actually, I usually contact to the client service messages icon in the app, but right now it becomes more struggle because of current epidemic.

Would you please me to change it to 10GB (the smallest packaging). My full name is Sokthyda Song.

Best regards,

Sokthyda Song
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Not from my end 😞 We can't access accounts.

You can try us on Facebook or Twitter, but right now - we're prioritising critical enquiries i.e. those without a working service at all. There will be a bit of a wait until you receive a response from us. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Thyda
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I appreciate to wait for your replay and otherwise I will contact you guys through twitter.
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

No problem 🙂 Let us know how it all goes, 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors