Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Changing data

Goosey

Yo. I just signed up to 10GB for $40 postpaid sim only (less than week ago).. and then now i see offer is for 15GB for $40.. anyone know if there is a cooling off period? Or if someone has been moved across.? I was in a queuewaiting to speak to someone and after 35 mins my phone died so will be back in the queue tomoreow. Just curious if anyone else has changed? Without a fee 

Re: Changing data

caaf

Hi there,

I assume you've signed a contract and at the time was happy with the deal? Can I also assume it wasn't a cold call from some sales staff? Something will always be better, bigger, faster, stronger but sadly I think you'll be required to wait X months until you can grab it as if you move forward I'd imagine there'd be contract termination fees ect.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

As @caaf says, cooling of periods only apply if Optus contacted you. 

Optus won't swap you to the better deal . Enjoy the 10Gb (IMO you'll rarely get close to breaching it anyway). 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Goosey

Thanks peeps 

AlexRH

Heya @Goosey, I've replied to your PM Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
68 Kudos
43 Kudos