An important topic of discussion within the industry is how technology continues to develop at a fas... Read the full story
2019-09-13 12:14 AM - last edited on 2019-09-13 11:54 AM by Ray_YC
2019-09-13 11:56 AM
Hi there Queenbo5,
You can find all the info on IOU here
How to change your Prepaid Mobile plan:
Keep in mind, you may lose your existing credit when changing rate plans. To avoid this, use up your credit before changing plans.
- Change your Prepaid Mobile Phone rate plan by sending an SMS with the word 'MENU' to 9999
- Note: This is free to use in Australia and available 24/7
- If you've set up AutoRecharge, you'll need to manually update your AutoRecharge settings to match your new plan
- We'll send you an SMS once your plan change is complete
- You'll have to recharge to start using your new plan
Note: You may need to restart your device to update your SIM after you've changed rate plans.
Please Chat with us if you need further help on changing your Prepaid plan
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.
Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button