Can I pay my bill on the 22nd January please instead of 20th
Many thanks Sandy
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Change payment date

This is a public forum Sandy and whilst I don't think paying your bill 2 days late would be a problem Optus may think otherwise. You also run the risk of attracting a late payment fee even if you ask for a payment extension.

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1370 

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Are you talking permanent or a one off? Permanently you can't. For a one of you can request a delay which is automatically granted mostly. Just look in the Optus app.

Note whatever option you take, of you don't pay on Jan 20 you will get a $15 late payment fee.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi all,

Just a correction that if needed customers are able to change their due date of their monthly bills on an ongoing basis by contacting Optus directly and requesting a bill cycle change.

It look like Sandy just needs a one off payment extension for this one though so the link Yeldarb provided is the right process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos