Searching...

Mobile

Re: Change Plan fees? - $50 My PlanSIM only to $60 My Plan SIM only

[ Edited ]
A45A351

Thanks SamSam for your input and assistance.

However, I will still prefer if there was an official answer from a mod for clarity, as each person has their own interpretation of the wording on the website.

If i go to the Optus SIM Only plans webpage, I can select the options "Im with Optus", followed by "Upgrade a current Optus plan (Online Only)" and the plan still shows as $60 with 100GB data?

Hopefully a mod will be able to clarify my question above.

Shauna

Hey @A45A351 - just responded to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SamSam

@Shauna given the back and forth from the 3 of us, maybe you could let us know as well for future reference? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

Toomey

Hi @SamSam - your initial comment is correct. Changing rate plan would forfeit any special offers on the original contract so the double data would not apply. the plan may be in the same family, but again this wouldn't include any special offers. There would be no cancellation fee if completing a rate plan change to a higher plan, but in order to get the double data promotion you would need to recontract which would incur standard cancellation fees on the original agreement.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
127 Kudos
124 Kudos
100 Kudos
85 Kudos
56 Kudos