cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Dimitrak
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cant login to optus app or website to view bill

Hi i cannot login to my optuss app of websit with my accoubt details and i do not know why. I have been overcharged 40 dollars on a bill and when i go to view it, it says service not allowed. Why can i not log in at all to either optus services. I am very upset. I have even tried to reset passwords and nothing works. No phone number works. I really need someone to help me. Otherwise if i cant view my bill i will not pay it and i will share this expereince on social media and whirlpool as this has been a horrible expereince and not one optus service has been able to help me.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Cant login to optus app or website to view bill

@Dimitrak You can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos