cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Loic
New Contributor

Cannot receive calls or make the.

Can't receive or make calls. Can receive and send messages. Can't even access the trouble shouting guide cause link doesn't load. Think it may be something to do with my area postcode 4061 as another optus customer was in my house which had the same problem but couldn't find and service issues online for this area. Need to be fixed urgently but obviously can't ring anybody to fix it. Have newborn in hospital and need to be able to talk to my partner for anything urgent 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Cannot receive calls or make the.

Hey @Loic - How long has this been going on for?

Have you noticed any improvements since posting?

Can you please confirm your suburb? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Loic
New Contributor

Hi, Suburb is the Gap, Glenquarie Place, and yes problem is still happening. It is strange,  as soon as I leave my house and get about 500m away everything works again. I have heard the tower near us causes issues and I am tucked in behind a mountain but this wasn't an issue until a week ago. So at home, I can't Call out and anyone calling me how's straight to voicemail, which of course can't access at home being I can't make calls.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hrmm okay, may be an issue with your actual address. Can you please private message me with your full address? I'll take a further look 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Loic
New Contributor

Hi, as of this morning it seems to have been rectified.... Thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the update, @Loic! If this occurs again in future, please let us know or have chat with our faults team on 131344 🙂

New Contributor Tickfordxr
New Contributor

I've had this problem for a while...I can sms but can't make or get any calls thru to my number

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue. 

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you contacted Optus about it?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors