Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lorakeet25
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot receive calls from Vodafone Numbers

Hi Everyone, 

Like a number of other users who have posted here - I cannot receive calls from Vodafone numbers on my Optus mobile.

When Vodafone users try to call me they get a recorded message saying this number is disconnected etc.

I have repeatedly raised this issue on the MyOptusApp and have received various responses none of which have resolved the issue. I have also indicated via MyOptusApp that I wish to have my feedback considered as a complaint but no action was taken.

How can I get in touch with a team inside Optus who can actually resolve the problem?

I have been with Optus for years and as far as I know this issue has always existed.

Appreciate any assistance that anyone can provide.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rob_YC

Re: Cannot receive calls from Vodafone Numbers

Hey @Lorakeet25, I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with receiving calls from Vodafone numbers there. We can check this out from our end for you and see what we can find here. 

Please note we are unable to look into account details via YesCrowd. If you can send through a Private Message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter. Our team will follow this up as soon as we can. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Cannot receive calls from Vodafone Numbers

@Lorakeet25To make a formal complaint start on the following web page and follow the instructions:

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints/make-a-complaint

I do not know who will be able to help you as you have tried the standard support via the app, unless one of the Optus support on yes crowd have more details otherwise they will direct you to twitter or facebook in addition to the app as the way to help as it will require account info.

0 Kudos