Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
anneoconnell
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cancelling a mobile phone plan

Can someone please tell me how to cancel my mobile phone contract with this appalling company? I can't find anywhere online as they make it impossible to sign in and I have just been on hold for nearly 3 hours to them.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kartika

Re: Cancelling a mobile phone plan

Sad to hear that you would like to cancel your service with us, @anneoconnell and the the long/wait hold times that you've been getting. 

Since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. You are best to contact us via the → messaging service to assist you further. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Cancelling a mobile phone plan

You can only keep trying Anne. Of course it should be a simple option, just as simple as signing up for the plan in the first place.

Just keep sending messages to Facebook, Twitter or the Optus phone App. You don't have to wait for the reply just check your phone every hour or so.