cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor simpleyang3012
New Contributor

Cancellation internationally

Hi,

I back to China since 2016, September. I forgot to cancel the automatic top up with my debit card. So it still cost me every month with ZERO usage. I recognized this problem untill 2017, December.. I pay around 600 AUD in total for a no usage Optus card. I really want to cancel it, but I don't know how to do. Would you help me to cancel my account?

TANG XIN

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Cancellation internationally

Oh dear, that is a long time to go unnoticed. You would be provided a unique cancellation URL via email when auto recharge was set up.

If you cannot locate this, please jump into Live Chat so we can check it on our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors