How do I cancel my postpaid sim plan 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Cancel sim plan

Hi,

You'd be required to talk to a Optus rep directly with regards to cancelling your Optus plan. Hopefully the details help.

You can also find your contract end date via the My Optus app and My Account. 

FROM OVERSEAS...
If you're currently overseas, please contact Optus on this number:

+61280825678

Available Times:

• Mon-Wed: 8am – 7pm, AEST
  • Thur-Fri: 8am – 8pm, AEST
  • Sat: 9am – 6pm, AEST
  • Closed Sundays

Source: cancelling-services-returning-equipment

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Jeongyeonpark
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am going back to my country because of corona virus. So that I need to cancel my sim plan
0 Kudos
Sunny80
New Contributor
New Contributor

I want cancel my services. Please contact me ASAP thanks. *hidden*

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

Just a heads up Sunny80 as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum. Please follow the advice in the accepted solution above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
dj3
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been trying to cancel my service with optus for a couple of weeks now and get the same reply but sent 3 different links to the App. Each time is will not recognize my Web address or even DOB. It is to late now as of 5pm this date 26/4/2020 I will now longer either use or monitor this service, as I am moving to a retirement facility and they do not support Optus I have done my best to try and inform them of my situation but each time meet with a brick wall. I will be attending a optus shop in the morning as a last resort, but don't hold much hope. I have even written to Optus Sydney HQ but still no reply. I guess I will have to stop paying my bill after the next one and wait for a reaction
Just in case someone is reading this the service is to hidden
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi DJ3,

Optus stores do not cancel services. Please follow the advice in the accepted solution above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Instromac
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am using another provider and I want to cancel my Optus service.

Please cancel this service effective immediately. My number is *hidden*.

My account number is hidden in the name of

Peter *hidden*

Regards

Peter *hidden*

0 Kudos