Searching...

Mobile

Cancel rainchecked order

Sarah_14

I made an order online for a 24 month contract and have just been sent a link that says my device is on Raincheck status. Reading the comments people have had to wait months. Can i cancel my order as i wasnt informed beforehand and need it soon? 

Re: Cancel rainchecked order

Jeneral__Pain

Rain checked means they’ve run out of stock and you’re on the wait list to get it. Sales wouldn’t have known this if it ran out during the day.

you can cancel it by contacting sales support who can cancel the request. Note, submitting a new request will put you at the back of the queue, unless a store has one in stock and you can get it from a store.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Dan_C

@Jeneral__Pain has some sound advice!

Which device are you waiting on @Sarah_14

iPad Pro by any chance? Let us know, I might be able to get an indication as to when we'll receive stock.

Apple stock delivery dates can be a bit difficult to nail down. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Sarah_14

Hi, 

Thank you for the responses. It is the new gold ipad 128gb that im waiting for, however i am going away for a month in about 10 days so if it is not here beforehand, there will be no one to recieve it 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
108 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos