cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Nextlie0ptus
New Contributor

Can they deliver as promised after succession of lies?

C6E52A91-130A-42B1-BF9C-9D2B10773C14.png

Optus:- Please either:-

A/ ring or email when mobile services running so I can call to discuss payment plan and $250 Optus cheque that still hasn’t arrived that is going back to Optus.

B/ Notify of new payment plan & when services restored.

Many Thanks, 
David.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can they deliver as promised after succession of lies?

Hi David,

Have you restarted your phone to have it restored?

We don't have visibility of your account here on this public forum so please Chat with us when you can.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Nextlie0ptus
New Contributor

Re: Can they deliver as promised after succession of lies?

Unfortunately, sorry saga continued.

Landline and internet down on Thursday (Landline nearly 2 months waiting for service restored on account that was over $200 in credit.)

Needed to transfer money into account Friday for petrol.

No mobile or landline service, went to Optus shop & instead of 15 mins to 4hrs reactivation promised Optus Southland informed me after phone call that services not only canceled but barred so unable even to activate Prepaid SIM!

OPTUS THEN ADVISED ME TO GRAB OTHER TELCO PREPAID SIM TO KEEP SAME NOS & OPTUS COULD RENEW NEW FILE ON JARVIS instead of LEGACY SOFTWARE WE WERE STILL ON!

Mobile service ported to Vodafone 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors