Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can't track my order

AndyN8

Hi someone at Optus help please!

I'm at my wits end. Made an online oder to upgrade my service last Wednesday, 10/04/2019

I chose the promotional $85 +$15 Mobile plan for an iPhone XR 256GB with the bonus wireless Beats Headphones.

Completed no problem, and was given a temporary order number.

A few hours later I got an email with the final confirmation order number.

I was told after a few hours I can track my order online with the final order number, yet when I do it comes back "no order found"

So I give it a couple of days. On Friday I try again, still "no order found". At this stage I'm a bit nervous, so I call up Optus Mobile Customer Service, and was told wait til Monday and when Startrack, their courier service gets the order it should show up on tracking.

It still didn't sound right so I do an online chat on Saturday and the rep I chatted with said the order for the actual phone hadn't even been placed through and he would do it now. I was given a reference number and kept the full transscipt of the conversation.

Yet ringing up customer service today, they knew nothing about the conversation I had on Saturday, and still assured that the phone should arrive within the next 4-5 business days.

It is now Monday night, and I still can't track/find the order.

I HAVE NOT, recieved an SMS for my promotional BEATS headphones order or been able to track my new mobile for deliver.

This is a reall POOR EFFORT OPTUS. I think the online process for ordering is not smooth, and I should have gone to an Optus Store and get the phone in my hands straight away!

After being with you for 20 years I am seriously thinking about leaving!

Solution

Re: Can't track my order

Ray_YC

Disappointing to hear about your experience.

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
128 Kudos
126 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos