Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Robbo2302
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can’t send or receive text messages

Can't send or receive text messages and caller ID not working. Tech support say IT issue and 3-5days to fix! Any hints on how to fix would be great.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can’t send or receive text messages

Hi there Robbo2302,

Just checking in to see if this was resolved?

If it was a confirmed IT issue on the Optus end it's very likely it's not something that could be resolved on a customer forum but worth a shot asking! 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Robbo2302
New Contributor
New Contributor

No it hasn't been fixed yet. Apparently is an IT issue and will take 5 days to fix.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm sure they did all the troubleshooting with you, tried your SIM in another phone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos