cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can’t send or receive text messages

Can't send or receive text messages and caller ID not working. Tech support say IT issue and 3-5days to fix! Any hints on how to fix would be great.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Can’t send or receive text messages

Hi there Robbo2302,

Just checking in to see if this was resolved?

If it was a confirmed IT issue on the Optus end it's very likely it's not something that could be resolved on a customer forum but worth a shot asking! 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No it hasn't been fixed yet. Apparently is an IT issue and will take 5 days to fix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I'm sure they did all the troubleshooting with you, tried your SIM in another phone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors