Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Bidski
New Contributor

Can't send MMS

Whenever I try to send a MMS from my OPPO F1s phone I get an error meesage stating "User doesn't exist".

I have checked my MMS APN settings and they all look correct. I have also tried restarting my phone, but with no luck.

Has anyone ever encountered this?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Occasional Contributor Ethan_2253
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't send MMS

It would be better to chat with an Live chat agent for other basic trouble shooting

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=live%20chat

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bidski
New Contributor

Turns out that the issue is related to the size of the MMS message

0 Kudos
New Contributor Willo_1
New Contributor

Hi there,

I have the same problem. Sometimes I can send MMS other time I can't. The times I can I assume it's because the picture is small enough to send.

I've asked Oppo how to fix and the settings pages on the phone I have (F1s) don't exist.

So if it was size of the MMS, how did you fix the problem?

Cheers and thanks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@Willo_1 The size of the file you are sending will need to be reduced. I believe the max file size for MMS is 500kb.

Photos can be decreased by using separate software, some phones may do this automatically (I know my S8 does). A video would need to be made shorter or have the quality reduced.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors