Searching...

Mobile

Can't log into my Optus account - on andriod

Nisa

Hi

I'm using the optus app and  I want log into my optus account to change my address because i recently moved. But everytime i try to log in I get an error saying "Error: A system error has occured. Please try again later". I've been trying to change it for weeks but it seems it's still broken. And yes I checked if my username and password was correct, it was because I could log into my account on PC and access it there, but not on the app. Using andriod if that helps. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

Re: Can't log into my Optus account - on andriod

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

If the app is not functioning correctly you should be able to login to the Optus account portal the normal way by just using your internet browser. Do the changes you want to make not appear using this method?

Edit: Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling  the app?

[ Edited ]
Nisa

Yeah I tried to do this on the browser but could not find it. What I am looking for is to change my address, so my phone bills and such would be sent to my new house. Also with the browser, I try to go to my dashboard but it keeps refreshing, saying "retrieving your infomation" constantly and its been like this for weeks. I'm not sure what to do. 

Edit: I tried delete and reinstalling the app, I still get the same error. 

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

If you login to the account portal and click on bills you should see billing options like the pictures below. Keep in mind the links will be in a different location if you are looking in mobile browser view on an Android phone. Check the drop down menus if you cant find it.

change-address1.jpg

change-address2.jpg

change-address3.jpg

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
110 Kudos
97 Kudos
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
73 Kudos