Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't enable my international roaming

Hello,

I have an optus prepaid SIM through coles mobile. I paid for the $5 extras credit so that I could use the phone now that I am in the UK. I have enabled roaming on my phone but it still shows no service. Can you please advise the settings I may need to adjust to activate the phone properly?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't enable my international roaming

I believe the $5 extra international credit is for you to call from australia to an oversea country not the other way round.

You need to activate the roaming on the line as well, you could do this on the app or give optus a call.

In the app. Under service settings, look for international roaming. you can activate your roaming for your mobile phone line.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Alec89 - have you tried to manually select a network from your handset settings? What phone are you using? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

I tried manually selecting networks and it didn't work. Phoned coles mobile on Skype and they sorted it out. It was a settings change on their end.

Thanks

0 Kudos