Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't access easydns.com from Optus mobile internet

Hi. Since approximately one day, I am not able to access my email hosted with EasyDNS. I am not able to access www.easydns.com (64.68.200.42), messages.easymail.ca (64.68.200.45) and imap.easymail.ca (64.68.200.59). My IP address was 49.196.158.x (Optus Mobile Internet). I was able to reach these sites when connecting through the WiFi (AAPT Australia).

What could the problem be and how to get it solved?

I did a traceroute to 64.48.200.42 using an android app and see that 4.69.200.234 (Toronto Level3) appears multiple times (hop 15, 17, 19). I can't copy the whole trace, unfortunately.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Can't access easydns.com from Optus mobile internet

Hi @eugene_mtl, thanks for raising this. I've dealt with similar domain issues in the past so I've gone ahead and raised this with our Network Experts to investigate. They should provide an update soon and I'll post back here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have got the same issue. It has been going on for days now. 

Likewise, I can’t use my VPN (privateinternetaccess or PIA) to get around your network. I am on 4G Postpaid in WA. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey guys, our network team have replicated the issue on their end and created a fault ticket (ref: 17861790). This will be investigate and hopefully resolved soon. I'll let you know of any updates as I get them. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Is there an update on this or could you provide us with a link to the ticket? I am still without email and it has been going on for a almost a week now.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, all. I started experiencing the problem on December 27th, when I was in Perth. I had this problem at 11 o'clock Perth time even this morning (December 30th). However, when I arrived in Sydney, I can access my e-mail again and it looks like the problem is gone (7 pm Sydney time). I can't say if the problem remains visible in Perth area - I left it today. Maybe someone else can do a traceroute to the IP above?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @eugene_mtl & @CountOlaf - hope you two enjoyed your New Years, just an update with the fault ticket @Toomey submitted on Friday. The fault ticket has been resolved and closed on 31/12/2017, if you're still having issues please let me know.

0 Kudos