cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Mesh0034
New Contributor

Can call out and get to Internet, but can't receive call and do nothing on SMS

As title as above, I had also change the SIM card to a new phone, still doesn't work for already 15days and came to retailer shops for 4 times, every time the technician ask me to wait for an hour, it still haven't fixed it after, that's really really annoying..terrible...

Maybe I just say "an absolutely unrecommanded network in Australia" in all my internet media that I can use, then change to other network...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Can call out and get to Internet, but can't receive call and do nothing on SMS

Hey @Mesh0034. Sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble resolving this. It sounds like we should go straight ahead and check your account notes to see what has been done by our Tech Team previously. Can you please send through your details via private message? We'll need you to confirm your phone number, full name, date of birth, and whether you're the primary account holder. Also, can you please let us know when your internet stopped working and whether it was previously working via Optus on your old phone?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors