Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Ashlingkwok
New Contributor

Can Optus give me extra free data due to a storm outage

I like in a storm affected area in Sydney and have been without power for 3 days. The Optus line outside our house has been knocked down also. I run a business from home and need to hot spot my phone to get connection. I i just got  a message saying I have used a lot of my data allowance for this month - however, I would expect that Optus would give me extra free data - like Telstra did for my husband - to cover this issue. Can you pls let me know what Optus will do to assist. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Data

@Ashlingkwok This is a help forum and the Optus Staff that participate do have direct access to account details and technical support tools. I suggest you contact Optus directly via messaging, social media or telephone to discuss the situation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Data

Hi Ashlingkwok,

Not sure if you've seen this thread from yesterday: Weather related disruptions to Optus services

As Tigers1719 advised, you'll please need to contact Optus directly for your request.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos