Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor pixiemarie0928
New Contributor

Calls to Philippines

Hey guys,

I'm currently on Sim Only Optus plan. 

I got 30G of data, unli calls and sms in Australia.

Just wondering if you have any plans which has calls to Philippines,

like what they offer on other network.

It's just that I feel like I'm wasting this plan because I don't use all the data, sms and local calls.

Thanks for anyone who will respond for help. 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Calls to Philippines

Kamusta PixieMarie0928 🙂 

It sounds like you're on one of the newer SIM Only plans? Customers can check what their inclusions are by looking up their plan on www.optus.com.au/cis

I recommend checking out the international calling section of our Optus website to find out what options you have such as looking at adding an international text and talk pack if needed:

There are 11 International Talk & Text Add-ons to pre-selected destinations (Austria, Bangladesh, Chile, Croatia, Fiji, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Turkey) that you can purchase for $10/month. These packs can be added to My Plan Plus (including SIM Only) plans purchased after 21 May 2018 and include up to 300 mins of standard international calls and unlimited standard SMS and MMS. 

To get an International Talk & Text Add-on call us on 1300 300 937. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors