Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lesleykay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Calls dropping out

My calls are dropping out?
New IPhone X had for few months have been an Optus Account holder for years and years have turned phone off checked settings too
0 Kudos
2 Replies
z_hook

Re: Calls dropping out

Hi @Lesleykay,

Sorry to hear you're  having some troubles with the mobile network.

Have you been able to check on our Network Status page for any reported faults or planned works that may be impacting your service?

If you can't see anything, best to have this raised with our Tech Support team either via the My Optus App or on 13 13 44.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
LeviTechy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Calls dropping out

Hi Lesleykay,

I doubt it might be VoLTE (Voice over 4G network ) , try turn off and turn on VoLTE and monitor some calls

Settings >> Mobile data >> mobile data options >> enable/ disable 4G voice (VoLTE )
Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

LeviTechy Optus
0 Kudos